Discover comprehensive EEG and BCI solutions for science, education and business.
For each product you will receive complete software for EEG signal recording and analysis.
A truly unique headset consisting of an innovative cap, wireless amplifier and water-based electrodes.
excellent signal quality
no conducting gel
no chin strap
comfortable, long measurements
- unique electrode attachment system without a chin strap
- convenient knob to adjust the pressure
- the time needed to put on a cap less than 5 minutes
- the highest quality water electrodes made of Ag / AgCl sinter that do not require a gel and washing the head after the test
- possibility of connecting up to 8 unipolar electrodes with a common reference electrode
- wireless communication with a computer
- USB-C charging
- online impedance measurement
- resolution: 24 bit, 44 nV / bit
- measuring range: +/- 373.5mV
- input impedance: 1GΩ
- sampling frequency: 500 Hz
- internal noise: 1.43 µV p2p; 0.2 µV RMS; (20.3 b)
- battery life: 8 hours
- charging via USB-C port
- time synchronization with the clock of a connected computer: up to 1 ms
- dimensions: 85 x 48 x 15 mm
- allows you to register and preview online signals and markers (Svarog Streamer)
- allows access to source code and Python API for signal download and analysis
- includes the BCI Demo P300 application – illustrating the operation of a simple brain-computer interface based on the P300 paradigm
- enables the design and conduct of psychophysiological experiments in combination with video-EEG (optional – Svarog Lab)
With Perun Headset you get a ready-to-use, unique, convenient set with open software for education or research, also in a natural environment.
Perun Headset is undergoing intensive R&D works.
Leave an e-mail and we will inform you about its availability.
EXAMPLE OF APPLICATIONS
- scientific research in the laboratory (psychology, neuropsychology, biology)
- scientific research in the natural environment (e.g. social psychology research, children’s research, research in simulators, sleep study)
- neuromarketing, product research, consumer preferences
- stationary didactics (student laboratories on psychophysiology, analysis of physiological signals, brain-computer interfaces)
- remote didactics (possibility of conducting classes based on equipment lent to students home)
- design of assistive technologies, neurofeedback and brain-computer interfaces