A globally unique device that generates accurate high frequency stimuli to the brain-computer interfaces in the SSVEP paradigm:
- 15.6 inch LCD Screen
- The screen is illuminated by LEDS in a total number of 1920 pieces, divided into 320 independent segments.
- possibility to configure any segments into bigger fields
- possibility to configure each field’s:
- brightness buffer
- phase shift of each field
- ability to enable/disable and change parameters of each field in real time
- microcontroller updates the status and brightness of each field at a frequency of 5 kHz (every 200 μs)
- the time from sending the command to the device response is less than 500 μs
- Global brightness of the device controlled by the buttons or by the corresponding USB commands
- The device has a galvanically isolated connector for generating a synchronized analog signal – the connector has inputs + 5V,-5V, GND, + SIG – The SIG output shows a signal synchronised with the operation of the device according to the configuration given by USB.
- the image on the screen is displayed using the HDMI connector